Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We're back!!!!!!



Sorry I haven't done any blogging in quite awhile, due to being sick and a couple of quick trips to Portland I just haven't kept up. But we are back, Gary and I got really sick in March and it was some terrible stuff, I felt so bad for Gary being so sick and still having to get out of bed and drive 600+ miles and there was nothing I could do to help him out. We had a couple of quick trips to Portland, the first one my mom had emergency surgery they amputated part of her right foot, she is doing ok now. Then the second trip was because we were gonna get off the road and we were going to Portland to accept a apartment managers position. But Gary thought long and hard once we got there and decided he wasn't ready to come off the road yet, we might when our lease is up in July but not yet. So, I have been taking pictures where we go just haven't uploaded anything on the blog until now, below are some pictures I hope you will enjoy. Currently we have been in the eastern states, today we've been unloading and loading in New Jersey, we had to go to the US Port in Gloucester New Jersey and pick up a load of produce coming off of a ship, the plums didn't pass inspection so we are hauling 36,000 lbs of grapes to Kentucky. As much as I hate the inbreed state of Kentucky, we outta just feed them all dog food and they would be happy and wouldn't know the difference!






These pictures were taken at a rest area in the pan handle of northern Idaho, it's the Idaho Pan Handle National Forest.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: