Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here I was all set to head out and meet up with Gary in SLC, I packed my bags, hauled it all down Karens long stair case, got all set to leave AND THEN! I went to drive away and the truck acted like I had two front flat tires, I even got out to look, cause that's what it felt like. I carefully, actually extremely hard, got it into Karen's drive way, I had no power steering either. We popped the hood and found the culprit! The extender pully for the serpintine belt was missing, so Karen drove me to the parts store and I purchase the part, now came the hard part, how do we get it put on? Don and Karen called their local mechanic and he said he would fix it if I could get it there. So the next step, call the insurance company and have them get it towed there. All the while I'm thinking in the back of my head, gotta get going Gary's waiting on me. But from start to finish this only took a couple of hours and I was on the road by noon.

No comments: