Saturday, July 26, 2008

Four Corners



This was way cool, being able to go to four corners, it was just a few miles off where we were headed, so we made a little detour. I remember going to four four corners with my dad when I was in high school, we were going to a shooting range in the area and we went to see four corners. I just remember there being a cement slab there and not much else at the time. Gary remembers going there when he was about 7 years old, he really doesn't remember much about it, just that they went. Now for those of you who don't know what four corners is, it is where Colorado, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico meet, hence four corners! Maybe Gary's sister Cindy can shed more light on their trip to four corners? I really don't remember the indians having control of four corners, we had to pay $3 a piece just to get in.








Posted by Picasa

No comments: