Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas

Well it is Christmas Eve and we are sitting in Kentucky, the most backward inbreed state I have ever been in! But Gary and I are together for the first time in 9 years for christmas tomorrow and I am very excited about that. We stopped at Flying J and had a christmas buffet for dinner tonight and now we are stopped and headed for bed. We really wanna wish all of our family, friends and those bloggers out there that follow our blog a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Stay safe, be warm and be happy.
I did do some decorating for christmas in the truck, we hung our stockings, but Santas gonna have to travel the interstate to find us. Gary bought me my Kmart christmas bear, I have been collecting them ever since they first came in 1986 and he has boughten me at least 1 every single year ever since, that's a lot of bears. Unfortunately they seem to be getting uglier, we were in Walmart and they have a collection of christmas bears and they are a lot better looking so I might switch to Walmart christmas bears.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: