Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dinner Prep











Gary and I figured we would be spending Thanksgiving in a truck stop some where. But our wonderful DM got it worked out and we were able to come to Portland to be with Bob and his family and Jason for Thanksgiving. Bob and Lorly did a great job making dinner. Unfortunatlely my knees do not allow me to stand for any amount of time at all due to extreme pain. Bob and Lorly didn't know we were coming until the last minute, they had hoped we were but didn't know for sure. Bob deep friend the turkey and he and Lorly made all the rest of the wonderful food to go with it. It was the first Thanksgiving in almost 25 years that I did nothing but sit and watch tv and play with the grand kids and I enjoyed every minute of it. We wanna thank Bob, Lorly, Ken, Jason and Kaylee for giving us such a great Thanksgiving holiday.






























Posted by Picasa

No comments: